June 16, 2007

June 16th Blog

Hello! What's up?

I took TOEFL test for the first time in this college, today.
It was very very difficult for me. If I had studied hard, I would felt a little easy.
So I will start study for TOEFL test. I don't like grammar, so I'll study it hard from now on.
And I want to increase my vocabulary, so I have to memorize many many words.
I need more study! right?

The speech contest by exchange students was held on the 4th floor of Gakuseikaikan.
But I couldn't listened their speech. Because after took the TOEFL test, I got back to my house.
When I arrived at it, it was 1:40pm. And I had lunch in it.
After lunch, I took a bus of 1:59pm. But it was 2:40pm that I arrived at Gakuseikaikan.
If I didn't go home, I would listen to all speech. But I went home. How crazy I am!

I'll go to Joyfull with Rob, Sam, and so on at (maybe) 7:00pm today. I will have a good time!

See you later, alligator!

No comments: