July 5, 2007

July 5th Blog

Hello!! How are you? I'm tired, because I had psychology.
It is very hard, because I have to write many and very long sentences.
I don't want to take the class, but I have to take the class, because if I won't go the class, I will fail...

By the way, I had Information Processing Introduction class and Writing class.
IPI class was very boring, because I can already use not only Word but also Excel.
It is no use teaching to me about how to use of Word and Excel.

Writing class is very fun, because Mr.Jeff is very good teacher for me!
He often says funny thing, but he has good teaching skills.
I'm looking forward to taking the class every time.

Finally, I had Grammar class today. It was not interesting, but I think that the class is very important because if I don't have good skill of grammar, I can't express by speaking and writing well in English. However, if I have good skill of grammar, I could express in English easily.

Every language has grammar, and it is very important, I think.
But if I want to improve English speaking skill, I have to speak in English before learn grammar, I think.

Thank you for reading! See you!

No comments: