November 15, 2007

November 15th Blog

Hey, yo man! Long time no see!! How have you been??


Okay, so I will write about "New Fall Classwork"


I already had a presentation in Speaking class. It's about "our restaurant". The name of our restaurant is "MoRoCcO". This restaurant is Cafe restaurant. We didn't have much time to discuss it, but we did it! We have started newand last presentation. It's sounds like hard, but I'm sure we can do it!
I have to preview for a class. The class is Reading class. The class is a little bit hard because we have to translate Engilsh sentence to Japanese in the class. That's why I need preview.
I must write a report for Sociology classin the end of this semester. If I would't write it, I automaticlly fail. This class is hard. Some of my friends hate this class. Me too. However I have to do it, because I don't want to fail.
These are not enough, but that's it.

See ya next time!!

No comments: