August 23, 2007

August 23rd Blog

Hi! What's up?
I'm still in Beppu! Because I have to go to motorbike shop to look for scooter with my dad.

Day before yesterday, I made facebook account!
It's fun! Because I can connect to Rob, Sam, and my friends!
Rob and Sam are fine. And I'm also fine.
Do you know Yuki who is 3rd grade student in English at KGU?
She seems to want to go to the state of Montana and want to meet them.
Me too. I want to go to Montana, want to meet them, and want to hang out!
I miss them. So I'm going to study hard to win study abroad.

By the way, I played basketball with my several friends and juniors yesterday.
I really really really love basketball!! But I felt a fall of my physical strength.
Because I couldn't ran fast many times on the basketball court.
I have to run regularly. But I won't it.

Adios!

No comments: