August 9, 2007

August 9th Blog

Hi! It's Summer! Pretty hot, everyday!

I watched Pirates of the Caribbean ~Dead Man's Chest~ today.
But to tell the truth, I would watch it on Tuesday, but I couldn't.
Because I was really sleepy all day and I keened cellphone which I bought newly on Tuesday.
And I went to high school which I graduated to play basketball with juniors from 9:00am to 12:30pm, and I ate lunch at 1:20pm, and I went to YAMADA Denki to buy a micro SD card and a screen protection seal for my new cellphone at about 3:00pm.
In addition, I joined BBQ party which start at 6:00pm.
That's why, I couldn't watched the movie.
But I could watched it today.
It was very interested for me. I want to watch latest movie of it.
So I will watch it sometime.



By the way, I tried Billy's Boot Camp today and yesterday.
It was really pretty hard!!
I'm going to become muscle pain from head to foot tomorrow, I'm sure.
But Billy is cool. If this is not "Billy's" Boot Camp, I won't do this certainly.
I will also try this tomorrow! VICTORY!!



See ya!

No comments: