August 6, 2007

August 6th Blog

Hello! How are you today?

I went to my grandpa's house, today.
And I cleaned my ancestors' grave with my mother and grandpa.
It was easy because I had only to cut bush around the grave and wipe the grave.
But today was pretty hot! Not as hot as Kumamoto, but pretty hot!
So I was soaked with sweat.

By the way, after went to my home, I went to TSUTAYA and I borrowed 3 DVDs and 2 CDs.
3 DVDs are Napoleon Dynamite, The Longest Yard, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
And 2 CDs are Morning View and A Crow Left Of The Murder... Both are Incubus' album.
I watched Napoleon Dynamite and listened A Crow Left Of The Murder... today.
The movie was pretty funny and the album was pretty cool!
I'm going to watch The Longest Yard tomorrow!

See you later, alligator!

No comments: