August 12, 2008

Festival

Did you guys went to Hinokuni Festival during 8th to 9th? I went to the festival both of days with 2 friends and 3 exchange students. Actually, I didn't know the festival last year because I'm not from Kumamoto and I was in Beppu last year. But I had time to go the festival this year.

On the first day, I watched fireworks show in Kumamoto Castle. The firewoks were impressed and beautiful, but a fireworks show of Beppu is better than this one. If you have time, you should go to Beppu next summer!! You can enjoy the firework show. Okay, so after the fireworks show in the castle, we went to festa to take purikura, but there were freaking many people there, so we gave up taking it. Instead of taking purikura, we played hockey game and shooting game. It was so much fun!

On the second day, I watched 'The Dark Knight' with 3 friends, including 2 exchange students, in Daiei from 9:40am. The movie was a bit long, but it was exciting!You should watch it out!! After watching it, we went to Thai restaurant for lunch. I ate 生春巻き and グリーンカレー. One clerk
asked me like "Was it spicy??". Of course I answered NO. I think, it was a little bit spicy for you, but not spicy for me. Anyway, it was really good and cheap, so try once! After the lunch, we went to festa again. And we played same game as previous day. Then, we went to 交通センター to watch friend's dance!! The dance was awesome and sexy!haha

After that, we went to Starbucks to take a rest. One of them said, "I want to eat yakiniku for dinner." So, we decided to go to 牛角. I've never been to there, so I was kinda excited. Yep, the taste was good, and we could enjoy eating. Finally, it's time to おてもやん!! We enjoyed watching it near the city hall, and we talked about whether join the parade next year because it seemed really fun! Then, we went to Jeff's World Bar. I was driving scooter, so I couldn't drink the night. Again, one of them said, "I want to eat ramen." Therefore, we went to 天外天.

I'm tired of typing today. Okay, let me finish. So, all I can say is that I really enjoyed the 2 days with awesome friends. The memories are going to be unforgettable!!

[395 words]

2 comments:

Takashi Shimojyo said...

"Why So Serious???"

I also watched Dark Night in Minnesota!!!

Hey! I bought good stuff for you.

New exchange students already came???

Keep on rocking!!! See ya.

chusong said...

That movie was nice!hehe

How was your stay in the US? and thanks! I'm looking forward to it!:)

NO, there're only Korean, Chinese, and Vietnamese in the dorm now.