August 21, 2008

Have you thought about...

Yesterday, when I was watching my favorite band's music videos, I found those messages below in the music video. Those messages are not the lyrics of the song. It included in the music video.

"What makes us who we are?
Eyes? Hair? Race? Sex?
Who will you… love? Who will you… trust?
Where is home?
What hardships will you face? What hardships will you overcome?
What makes you happy? What are your passions?
If you could… do it all over again… what would you change?
Relationships? Choices? Direction?
What experience would you relieve?
What will you… achieve? What will you… be remembered for?
Don’t Drop Your Arms"

Have you thought about them? Maybe yes? Maybe no? In my case, I haven't thought about them except a few things. We need think about them in our life at least once because I think it's important what we aim for. I put the music video below, so please check it out.

Anberlin - The Unwinding Cable Car



[152 words]

1 comment:

Takashi Shimojyo said...

Hmm... message video...

I went back to Kumamoto yesterday.

On Warped Tour, Anberlin live was good!!!