September 11, 2008

Cleaning up

My room was really messy. There were a lot of things on the flour of my room. I thought that's not good for me, so I decided to clean up my freaking messy room. Actually, it was yesterday that I cleaned up my room.

First of all, I air my bedding in the sun because it's the biggest thing in my room. I went to Home-wide to buy コロコロ. コロコロ is one of the cleaning goods and is really useful. After that, I tidy up my room. I mean, I collected the things on the flour. Then it's time to vacuum-clean!! I cleaned and cleaned my room with awesome vaccum-cleaner listening to my favorite songs. I need music, especially ROCK, when I do something like this. After he, the vacuum-cleaner, worked well, it's time to コロコロ. He caught a lot of things whcih the vacuum-cleaner couldn't catch. Finally, my room became clean! But it's not the end. I had to use リセッシュ to get rid of something bad smell. リセッシュ brings me good feeling because of the effect. I think リセッシュ is better than ファブリーズ, because リセッシュ can get rid of the smells of air! Anyway, cleaning was end safely. And I feel tired. I thought that I should keep the cleanliness of the room.

[214 words]

No comments: