September 7, 2008

What happened in this week

It's Sunday today, which means it's the end of a week and the beginning of new week. This time, I'll talk about what happened this week. I mean, things from last Monday to today.

On Monday, I watched 3 movies. They are "Saw 4", "Eragon", and "Hook". Do you know these movies? I'm pretty sure you know Saw4 and Eragon. Saw 4 was really grotesque... Eragon was good movie, but the story went really quickly, I don't care though :P Hook was nice movie! It brings me some dreams. I wish I could fly the sky...! Just kidding.

On Tuesday, nothing happened. I was just chilling at home all day.

On Wednesday, I went to karaoke with 2 friends. We sang many songs for 5 hours. It was so much fun, although it was really cheap!! To me, quantity is more than quality!

On Thursday, it was the day when the result of the exchange program exam was announced. It was big day for the people who took the exam on June. I think most of them couldn't sleep well because of nervousness. But I didn't. I did sleep well. It doesn't happen to me. Anyway, I could pass the exam! I've got the ticket for TX! Then, I worked, and I talked to second owner that I'll quit the job in this month. He agreed with me. After the job, I had nomikai at friend's house.

On Friday, I watched 3 movies again, but they were not same movies. They are "Batman Begins", "The Green Mile", and "Police Academy". Batman was awesome!! I watched the new movie, Batman The Dark Knight, with friends before, but I couldn't understand well at that time, even though it was awesome. But after watching Begins, all story is connected. About Green Mile, I've never watched it before, so I just borrowed it. It's touching movie. About Police Academy, I really recommend to watch it! It's really fun movie, it's kinda old movie though...

Yesterday(Saturday), I worked again, and I talked to the owner about job. He accepted my opinion. I can quit the job in this month. And I was surprised because the owner is gonna hold the farewell party for me tonight! Actually, I don't need that... Anyway, I can eat a lot of meat!! Thanks anyway.

Today, I'm going to the restaurant where I'm working at 10:00pm. I will be forced to get drunk by beer. But I'm sure I'm strong, so I don't be afraid.

Well, that's all. I have several things to do today and next week. Today is the end of this week for me. How about you? Is today the end of this week? Or is today the beginning of the new week??

[449 words]

No comments: