September 28, 2008

Website Review: Let's go to Beppu!!

Hey you guys! Are you tired right now? Yeah, I know you feel kind of tired. So do you want to take shower or something now? Yeah, I know you want to to go hot spring right? Okay, so how about Beppu? I'm sure you will be able to have such a good time in Beppu if you go to there. Before going to Beppu, let's take a look at the site HERE (Beppu City Official Web).

I found the web site above, and as you know, I'm in Kumamoto now though, I'm from Beppu. So I can tell about Beppu with the web site. But this time I'm going to tell about the web site above. All right, let's start! Beppu is famous for hot spring in not only Japan but also around the world. If you search 'Beppu' in Google, you will be able to find so many web sites related Beppu. And the site above is one of them and official web site. Actually, I didn't know the site till nowadays.

In the site, many kinds of information about Beppu is introduced in English for people from foreign countries and for Japanese too. My favorite point in the web site is "Hot Springs "ONSEN"". If you click there in the side bar of the web site, you will be able to find the information about ONSEN. And you can find 3 different kinds of information: Beppu Hatto Information(別府八湯), Municipal Hot Springs, and Hot Springs Encyclopedia. The Hot Springs Encyclopedia is great. If you click Hot Springs Encyclopedia, you will find 8 contents about Hot Springs. There are analysis and introduction of Hot Springs such as the way to take, to use, data, and so on.

Next, it's little bit late though, there are 9 kinds of contents in the web site. And every content contains about Beppu or Hot Springs. So you can know anything about Beppu or Hot Springs. This web site will definitely help you to know about them. And it will definitely help you where we should go if we are there in Beppu. And the web site, of course, contains the links to the web sites related to Beppu or Hot Springs. So you can find any other information related Beppu or Hot Springs.

I'm pretty sure you can find new things about Beppu if you go to the web site. And you will want to go to Beppu for sure. There are many kinds of Hot Springs in Beppu such as just normal bath, sand bath, mud bath, and something like that. Have a good time in the web site and in BEPPU!!

[437 words]

7 comments:

yui said...

Hello. My name is yui.
I have never been to Beppu. However, I know that Beppu is very good place!
I want to go to there.
Also, I have a friend from Beppu.
what is your favorite Beppu point?

chie said...

Hi, Chuson :-) I read your web site review.
The website about Beppu is so nice! I like hot spring, so I want to go to Beppu. If I go to Beppu, I use this web!
I have a question! Where is your favorite place in Beppu?

mii said...

Hi, Chong Chong!! I'm Mio. I read your blog post. Your blog is interesting to read. You talk to everyone through the blog!!

If you color the letter, it become more clearly, I think. Or, why don't you change size of letters??

Anonymous said...

heeeey!! ChonChon!
thnk you for your comment about my essay!
also i gotta thank you cuz you've worried about me ne!;W
I'm sure I'll be fine by tommorrow!*haha*
even today, I'm getting fine yo because i'm hungry!*haha* :p
(it means that I'm gonna fine dosen't it? haha)

so I read your essay!
it was great! you love your hometown right? *haha*
i know! i also love Kumamoto*ha*
so i have a suggestion a little bit!

When i read your essay, i wanted to see pictures. If your favorite place is ONSEN, and paste the pictures like that, i'm sure that your essay will be more interesting!

dumpling said...

heyheyhey! CHON-CHAN! hehe
well i reall wanna go there so please take me there ASAP! yay! well i think if you put some pics on your blog, it will be great!!!

Emily said...

Hi, Tomosan. I've never go yo Beppu though, I always hope to go there in tour season. Cuz I love hot spring, too!

This website make the hope stimulate more and more! And I wanna try mud Onsen! Thank you for telling me this website. I'll certainly trip Beppu before late. Shi---yu---.

chusong said...

Thanks you guys for commenting on my post!! These are my answers to you guys below!


yui

You mean favorite place, right? Well, my favorite places are sand and mud bath, 地獄巡り, and my house! hehe :P


chie

My faveorite place in Beppu is the answer to yui!


mii

Alright, I'm gonna use color letter from next time and maybe change the size of letters!;)


risaaa

How's your stiff neck? I can massage the stiffness out of you neck whenever you want! Feel free to ask me ne!;)

Yeah, I love my hometown!hehe and alright, I'm gonna paste the photos of hot springs!


dumpling

Yeah! I gotta put some pics of onsen to make the post more interesting!


emiri

haha You should go to Beppu! It's a bit small town but it should be fun!


You guys should go to Beppu once, and I'm pretty sure you guys can enjoy everything!:)