July 13, 2008

BR 1-12: Feel the Wind

This is the last book review of this semester, "Feel the Wind". This is one of the series of 'Let's-Read-And-Find-Out-science'. I like to know something new, so I picked up this book. You can find something about the wind in this book, and you may understand where the wind come from.

We can't see the wind, but we can see the wind move things. And we can hear the wind and we can feel the wind, too. People have used the power of moving air for thousands of years. Wind brings changes in the weather. For example, rainstorms blow in with the wind, and again as the wind pushes the clouds along. The wind blows gently, and the wind blows strong. you can figure out which way the wind is blowing by watching a leaf, a piece of cloth or string, or a weather vane.

I don't recommend you to read this book, but I also recommend you to read this book. I mean, it's completely up to you. If you are like me, you will read this, but if you are not like me, you don't read this book. But all I can say is that let's feel the wind! Wind brings us comfortable, I guess.

[207 words]

No comments: