March 16, 2008

March 16th Blog

Hello! How are you doing? I'm sorry I couldn't post the day... I have to keep my word...so sad.

By the way, I finally became 19 today!!! I'm so happy because I was 18 although my friends were already 19 during the semseter. 18 was too young for me, and most of women's seniors envy me like, "I envy you!", "Let's exchange our age, shall we?", "Why are you still 18!?", or "Hey, you should be 20 as soon as possible!" like these. Even though I became 19 today, it's still too young for me. I want to be 20 now...

I'm in school library right now, so I'm writing this at there. After this, I'm going to go to the drom which for international students. Some of exchange stuudents celebrate my birthday at the dorm, so I have to go there. I've got some emails from my friends, and also my mother gave me a message. I'm really gald. I have to cherish my family and friends.

Today, I took TOEFL ITP at SAC*CES ENGLISH ACADEMY, but I couldn't do well. I didn't study for it these days, so I couldn't catch words on the listening section, and I couldn't figure out on the reading section. Maybe I could get good score on the grammar section. I have to study English, especially TOEFL, because I really really REALLY want to go to America for study abroad... Mr.Tomei, please let me pass the exchage program exam this year!!! PLEASE!!! I got a confidence which I can use to pass the exam this year in last year, but it's not concern with professours... I'm afraid of failing this year... I need to study hard and to prepare for it now, I know...

Anyway, it's time to finish. I have to write a message for my pen pal who is Finnish girl.
All right, see you later!!

(336 words)

No comments: