March 20, 2008

March 19th Blog


This video is a song of Paramore, CrushCrushCrush. I attached their video. How is this? This is good, isn’t it? I like them.

By the way, today was the graduation ceremony of KGU. Unfortunately, however, I couldn’t go the ceremony because of the sickness… I really wanted to say thank you to my seniors, Yui, Ai, Mai, Saeun, Kota, Asami, and so on… Why I caught the cold? What did I do? Did I do something wrong?? I don’t think so… But I sent them a message by mail. I respect them, and I always appreciate. They always treated me, they always taught something good, and they always gave me some advices. My heart filled with gratitude. From now on, it’s our turn. I mean, we have to treat our junior, we have to teach something good, and we have to give them some advices. I hope to be so, and I will try to be the person. This is not last chance to meet the seniors, I think. We can meet each other anytime, and we can hang out with them! I hope so. I hope everything is going well for my respectful seniors!!

Today was my job day, so I worked at Nabeshima, although I am sick. The owner made forced to work for 5 hours… I’m flippin tired… I have to take a holiday… Oh, I have to read some books for this blog and the book review of writing III class.

I’m sleepy right now, but I have to take a bath before I go to bed.

Oh, let me talk a little more. Jumong was broadcasted on 8:00pm today as usual, but I couldn’t watch it…because of the job. I can watch it on Friday afternoon, but I wanted to watch it today!!! Wednesday’s is important!! Umm…the owner of Nabeshima sucks, but I can’t complain anything to him. Gosh!! I MUST watch it on Friday, don’t let me miss it!!

All right, see you tomorrow as usual!!

(345 words)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Takashi Shimojyo said...

Of course, I know Paramore.
My brother like Paramore badly.
He has two record of Paramore.
If you want to borrow, I lend you.
See you in KGU.
Bye.

chusong said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog.

To celular: I don't understand about on your blog. I am so sorry.

To takashi shimojyo: Thanks, maybe I will beg you to lend me your bro's CDs of Paramore sometime.hehe