March 25, 2008

March 25th Blog

Hey, hey, hey! I was surprised today because Ji Young who is one of previous exchange students from Korea is in Kumamoto now!! I knew it just now when we were chatting by msn. I didn’t know that really. She will give me a birthday present. I’m glad to hear that, but it’s more pleasure that we can meet again! In Kumamoto!! It’s unbelievable!!

By the way, I didn’t read the book which I said yesterday on my post. I completely forgot about it today, although I was just chilled out at home today till before part-time job. I have to read it as soon as possible.

Now, let me introduce the attached video. This song’s name is “Talk Show On Mute”, and “Incubus” sings this song. This is my favorite song of them. I love this band and their all songs! They are famous in the world, I think.

That’s it today. Maybe I will post book review tomorrow!
See you!!

(170 words)

No comments: