March 17, 2008

March 17th Blog

I forgot to write about my birthday yesterday. Yesterday, after I posted, I went to the dorm by myself. I met Dan and Robert, and we played the Super Mario Cart 64. It was fun!! I like playing video games.
During we were playing the game, 2 of new students from Korea came to here. And we became friends soon!! I was very happy because I didn't think we could be friend so quickly! They are very very fine and they can speak Japanese very very well.
After playing the game, I met 2 new students from Montana State University, Zack and Cole. I also became their friend, and they celebrated my birthday!! I'm such a lucky boy!!
And then, Dan, Robert, Brendan, and I went to Joyfull to eat dinner. I ate chicken doria. It was good, what is better, Brendan bought me the meal. Besides it, Jessie gave me a cake!! I'm soooo happy!!
Many friends celebrate my birthday in many ways. I'm such a lucky boy as I said.
I'll never forget this day. I will celebrate my friends birthday!

By the way, I began to work at Nabeshima in Asoda from 6th on this month as a waiter. It's hard to work, and I have to memorize many things like menu, greeting, and things I need to work at the restaurant. I have holiday today and tomorrow, but I have to go there from Wednesday till Sunday. I think I will be tired...but it's OK because I can get some money!!

Anyway, I'm good these days as usual. I'm waiting a gift from a Korean girl, but maybe she didn't send me the gift.

All right, see you!

(293 words)

No comments: