April 9, 2008

안녕! You wanna read this post, right?? OK. oh, I'm not Korean yo!

Hello! How are you? My name is Tomoki N. Tomoki is my first name, so please call me "Tom" or "Tomoki". Nice to meet you. I'm glad that I can stay your house as a member of your family!!

Well, first of all, let me introduce myself. As you know, I'm Tomoki, a Japanese boy. And I'm a freshman at KGU. I'm going to be a sophomore from April, I'm still 18 years old because I was born in March, 1989. My major is English but I'm not good at English yet. Therefore, I'm studying English everyday, and I'm practicing speaking in English with friends whenever I can. I'm sure my English skills are getting better little by little and day by day. Plus, I can stay your house for six weeks, so my English skills are also automatically getting better! It's god, isn't it? Oh, I'm sorry. This is not self-introduction.

Well, I go to KGU but I'm not from Kumamoto. I'm from Beppu, Oita. There are many hot spring spots in Beppu. If you have time, please come there.

My hobbies are playing and watching basketball, listening to music, playing bass guitar, hanging out with friends, and so on. When I was a junior high and high school student, I belonged to a basketball club, I'm not tall though... haha I'm 175cm actually. What is your favorite sport? Basketball? Baseball? Football?

I think, these are enough about me, so let me introduce my family. I have five members in my family: my father, my mother, my elder brother, and my younger brother. My father is an electrical engineer. My mother is a housewife. My elder brother will work at RKK which is a local TV station in Kumamoto from April. My younger brother is a high school student, junior. He will be a senior from April. Is that enough about my family? Oh, I live in Kumamoto with my grand mother and grand father. How many people do you have in your family?

And... I have many questions that I'd like to ask you, but I'd like to ask to you face to face. I'd like to talk to with you!! When I'm staying your house, please feel free to ask to me about anything you would like to know. I'll try to answer. I'll try to talk with you a lot. I know that my English is not good, but please take care of me . I'm really looking forward to seeing you and staying your house!

Take care!

Sincerely,

-Tomoki

(424 words)

2 comments:

mii said...

Hi, Chon! I'm Mio. I have already known about where you are from, hobby, and so on. However I didn't know about your family, so it was interesting for me.
Anyway, I have a question about you. Where do you often go with your friend? You said that you like hanging out with your friends, so I wanna ask you about it.
You didn't write about your friends, so you should because you have a lot of friends. It is good information about you.
See ya!

mii said...

Hi, Chon! I'm Mio. I have already known about where you are from, hobby, and so on. However I didn't know about your family, so it was interesting for me.
Anyway, I have a question about you. Where do you often go with your friend? You said that you like hanging out with your friends, so I wanna ask you about it.
You didn't write about your friends, so you should because you have a lot of friends. It is good information about you.
See ya!

Welcome