October 6, 2008

COLD

I've caught a cold... Now it's 3:40, and I can't sleep because of bad sore throat.

I sneezed a lot day before yesterday, but it stopped a bit. Next day, I felt something bad on my throat during make-up class. But I didn't care because I thought it's going to be fine soon, but I was wrong... I went to the dorm after the make-up class, and then, suddenly, the sore throat became super bad. I don't know why. So I decided to go home.

Before I arrive at home, I went to a supermarket to buy candy for throat. My throat was getting worse little by little. I began to eat the candy immediately after arriving at home. I don't remember the things from then. When I noticed, I mean I woke up, it's 2:30am. Then I just noticed I was having a bad sore throat ever. What is worse, it's cold in my room. I went sleep having bad sore.

Next day, I got up at 8:30am. The sore is still on my throat. I kept eating the candy all day, then my throat was getting better little by little. However, I farted a lot because of the candy. I couldn't stop fart somehow... Then I noticed I might have headache. But I didn't care a lot. And then, I noticed I might have a fever a bit, I tried to check my temperature, but I couldn't because it didn't exist in my house. I have to buy new one.

Tomorrow is Monday, and I have 4 classes from 1st period. Should I go to school tomorrow? Or Should I absent school tomorrow? Maybe I should absent school because I have a possibility to give this cold to my friends. But I'm writing this post now, which means I'm kind of fine right now. And I want to eat tacos tomorrow. Yea, Mr. Tomei is going to make tacos for us at lunch time. Alright, I'm going to bed now. I'm sure everything is alright! ...I guess.

[336 words]

No comments: