October 15, 2008

Nightmare...

Yesterday, I saw a dream. It's not good dream, but it's a... nightmare. I was quite tired because of English Weekend, so I went bad right after I went back home without taking a shower. And it's the beginning of the nightmare...

I was seeing a dream, and suddenly, one of the exchange students appeared in the dream. And then, he tried to rape me. He forced me to kiss him, but of course I didn't accept it because I'm not gay! What the hell was he doing!!?? And then I tried to get him off on my body, but he is heavy and my left pelvis was suddenly hurt. I couldn't get him off... I shouted really loudly with quite dirty words such as f*** off motherf****** son of a b****! But I couldn't...

I woke up with the pain of my left pelvis. But I couldn't believe it because my pelvis was still hurt, and I felt something on my body...! I tried to open my eyes and to check my body... Fortunately, there's nothing on my body, and I noticed that was such a bad nightmare ever. But I don't know why the pain was still on my left pelvis...

Next morning, it's probably NO though, I noticed he is gay. Because even though he is a man, he raped me in the nightmare. There's no relation with the dream but I hate him. You know what? Gay people is not bad. To me, it's just so what? I mean, there are many kinds of people in the world. But this case is totally different! ...I will try to... you know... but it's really difficult for me right now. It takes much longer time... about a month at least??

[289 words]

1 comment:

dumpling said...

Hey, whats up dude?
Hahahaha
OTSUKARE>> :)
So who is he? huh?!