October 28, 2008

Sky

I'm going to school by bike these days. I used a scooter from the end of September of last year till the second weekend of October of this year, but the scooter is my friend's one. I mean he has been renting it to me for a year because he had got a car. However, he can't use the car anymore now. So I had to give it back to him after English Weekend.

Now, as I said, I'm going to school by bike. It takes 40 minutes to come to school, but I enjoy it. And yesterday, I just noticed one thing. I was going home yesterday night, then I suddenly looked up the sky. There were lots of beautiful stars in the sky! I was impressed that because it was beyond description! In Kumamoto, we can see many stars at night. You should look up the sky at night, and you can find some constellations! You will be impressed.

Speaking of stars, it's the best that stars I saw in New Zealand. It cannot be compared with Kumamoto's one. There were soooo many beautiful stars there. I couldn't believe that then, but it was true. All stars were brilliant. I can't forget that sky...!

[204 words]

No comments: