October 8, 2008

My favorite Fall activity is... EATING!!!

My favorite activity during Fall is eating! I love eating whole seasons, but during fall I have a big appetite. I mean, my appetite has increased. Maybe it's not only me but also everybody in Japan. It's because fall in Japan is called fall of appetite. I know it's called other name, but to me, fall is for eating!! For example, I get hungry soon everyday, even though right after each meal I'll get hungry soon. So fall is kind of important for me. Speaking of eating, I often eat kimchi these days. I love spicy food, especially Korean food. My favorite Korean food is Jimmiche (I don't know the correct spell and pronunciation), but nobody has it even Korean friends in Japan. That's why I eat kimchi instead of it. But as you know, kimchi is really good!

[139 words]

1 comment:

shu said...

Eating is the most wonderful thing for me too.