April 27, 2008

The 100th!!

Yea!! This post is the 100th contribution! Tomorrow is going to be really nice day!! or going to be really bad day... whatever!

I have nothing to write right now... Well, I'm going to write about today, I didn't do special.

Today, I got up at 11:00am, and I began to listening to musics immediately till 2:00pm without meal. I often skip breakfast on holiday. I know it's bad for my health, but it's my custom since I was a high school student. I can't wake up in morning on holiday. I want to sleep a lot!!! OK... so at 2:00pm, I ate lunch. I ate up it for 3 minutes, but I was full. After that, I began to listening to music again. I love to listening to music. By the way, what kind of music do you like? Pop? Rock? Hip-hop? R&B? Classic? I like rock, maybe you guys already know I guess. Rock music drives me crazy! Of course I like pop, hip-hop, and R&B, but rock is the best music in the world!

At 4:00pm, I went to YouMe Town in Hikarinomori to buy a book. I couldn't find the book, but I found another good book, so I bought it. It cost 2000yen, but it was only 100yen I paid. Why? Because I used book coupon which I got last year. It was really useful! I want another one!

After I got back home, I began to listening to music again!

What I did today was that I just listened music! But it's OK. I need take a holiday. School starts tomorrow again, and my work starts tomorrow as well. I have to refresh on weekend. I only have to work a lot on weekday. I'm going to go back Beppu next coming weekend. I'm going to take hot spring a lot.

(324 words)

No comments: