April 11, 2008

Party Party Party!

Hey! I'm sleepy right now because it's 1:52am right now.
I had a party today. The party was for one of the exchange students. We went to a German restaurant in Ginzadori, and we drunk beer and ate sausage But I didn't drink beer though because I went to school by scooter today. I can drink beer, but I'm not allowed to drink it. That's why I didn't drink.
Well, the party was really long, about more than three hours! People who attended the party didn't stop talking, and I was so. So I think you can guess, the party was really noisy! But it was fun! hehe
Oh, I gave beer to the birthday man because he loves beer! He drunk a lot of beer today. He's going to be hangover tomorrow.

Sorry, I can't write anymore right now, but this story is going to be continued. Don't worry about that.

(163 words)

No comments: