April 24, 2008

Not good

Every Wednesday, I have mathematics class on fifth period, and today I took the class as usual. BUT, today's class was quit bad, it was just for teacher's self-satisfaction!! He spoke quickly without any confirmations and wrote messy on the blackboard. What is worse, he doesn't tell the aim to us in the class of today! All of teachers have to tell an aim in each class, I think. He just started the class suddenly without any aims, and he kept speaking with not clear explanations...

Anyway, I have to get the grade of the class. I have to keep pace with the class.

I have 5 classes tomorrow, including assistant and foreign language center's class. It's going to tough day tomorrow. But I'm looking forward to taking Jeff's TOEFL class. The class is going to be fun, it's a little bit hard though.

I'm sleepy right now. I'm always sleepy.
See ya!

(164 words)

No comments: