April 21, 2008

The Beginning of This week

Yo, what's up, man! Not much!? OK. that's good!

Today is Monday, so it's the beginning of this week. I have two classes on Monday: International Communication and Introduction to English. But actually, I have three class today, I mean, it is American Affairs class on 2nd period. But I can't get the grade in the class because I'm taking as an assistant. So, instead of getting grade, I can get money!! Yeah! The class is really fun! I can enjoy the work and learn about America again! That's really good, right?hehe
Today's American Affairs class had changed to listening to giving the lecture by the president of University of Incarnate Word from the state of Texas, the US. I really really wanted to listen to it, but I couldn't it unfortunately. I had to help the students who listen the seminar. Maybe I'll ask to my friends how was the lecture of him tomorrow.

I'm glad right now. I had part-time job which starts at 6:45pm today, but it finished at 9:00pm. Today's work was really easy because there were few customers. I can't get much money, but I got time to do something else.

Recently, I'm flipping sleepy during taking any classes, especially afternoon. I'm trying to wake up with coffee, but it doesn't work. I need to take more caffeine...
I have to sleep early though, I can't do that. yeah...that's too bad...

Hey, hey, it's time to watch a music video! Today's video is "Read My Mind" of "The Killers".



I think, you already understood, this video was filmed in Japan. Why Japan? I don't know. But all I can say is that I like this band! This is good song, isn't it? All right, so I'm going to explain about this band briefly.
"The Killers" are a rock band from Las Vegas in the state of Nevada, the US, formed in 2002 and made up of Brandon Flowers (vocals, keyboards), Dave Keuning (guitar, vocals), Mark Stoermer (bass guitar, vocals) and Ronnie Vannucci Jr. (drums, percussion).They got their name from the video for ‘Crystal’, from the band New Order.

That's all today. See you tomorrow! ...maybe

(389 words)

No comments: