April 19, 2008

April 19th Blog

Hey, guys. How's it going? Is it going good? I hope so. In my case, I'm tired and kinda nervous. Why? Because I had no time to take rests last weekend. I had Freshman camp on the weekend. Ah, I'm not freshman right now, but I took part in the camp as among of organizers.

I had to tell the things of the camp in the weekday, but I couldn't because I was really, really, flipping, and freaking tired. I had to take care of freshman and exchange students who took part in the camp and are from English speaking countries. Yeah, I really enjoyed the camp, but you know, it was hard and tough. I'm not good at taking care of other people. I have to be a person who can take care of people well. But it's really difficult, you know....

However, I had good thing in this weekday. I have just 2 days to work: Monday, and today. I need take a holiday. Actually, I'm tired of working right now because it's not fun, and the salary is not high. I do have to go the shop which I'm working today, but I'm, I'm...

Anyway, I'm really tired right now. I can't get rid of tiredness. Does anybody know good ways to get rid of it? I'm exhausted... I don't want to go to school next week. No, I don't want to go to the school till my tiredness is going to vanish from me perfectly. whatever...

Why am I so negative like this right now? I don't want to be like this!!! Help, help me, please help me... or I'm going to ... no, I shouldn't write about this. yeah, I have to positive. Take it easy, man! hehe

Oh, I have two things to tell to you guys.
On Wednesday this week, I attend Welcome party for new exchange students from Korea, China, Vietnam, America, Australia, and England at the dorm. The party was pretty fun! I took many pictures of the party. And I played Human Beat Box on the party. I was surprised it because it wasn't planned! Suddenly, I and Sasha called, and ordered playing it. I was really nervous because I'm not good at HBB and I don't get used to do something in front of people. But the show with Sasha was good experience in my life! I can play it well on next time if I and he have.
And another thing I have to tell is about BBQ. As you know, I'm not good at writing story, so I'll just tell about it briefly. I went to the dorm yesterday with a friend. And at about 8:40, one of exchange students and one of my senior began BBQ outside of the dorm, and some of exchange students joined the BBQ. Of course, we joined it. we ate delicious meat, mushroom, and potato with them.



And finally, let me introduce the video. The band is "Incubus" again, and the name of this song is "Dig". I love the band! No their music is no life for me! no, just kidding.haha This is the story of love; a dancer discovers the importance of a relationship through the art of dance. But to me, it doesn't matter. I just like the melody. All lyrics are not important for me. People often say like "the lyric of this song is really nice. It moves me." To me, what are you saying? haha You are going to like this band! I'm not sure though.

OK, see you till next post!

(624 words)

No comments: