April 20, 2008

Nothing Special

Hey, you guys! How are you? I'm getting better little by little.
Yesterday, as I said, I had part-time job from 5:00pm. It was hard for me because I worked for six hours. I pissed off a little but I thought it is OK because I can get money! However, I have to go there today as well. Actually, I don't have to go there today, but the owner asked me to work today. I accepted it badly yesterday... that's why I have to go there today, but I'm not going to there using good excuse. I think I will say like "I am so sorry, I have got diarrhea..." This is really good excuse, huh? I need study a lot.

I've got break! I don't have to go there today! I used the excuse, and the owner said, "Oh, that's too bad. OK, you don't have to come today, you should take care of you." He is nice, I was sure he gives me a break. Yeah!!!

By the way, I will attach videos sometimes on this blog. I love listening to music, and also watching PVs. I want to introduce what kinds of musics I often listen, and want you to listen them if you like. Basically, I often listen to rock music, but I sometimes listen to R&B, Hip-Hop, Pop, and so on. Maybe I will up a good video next post.

Umm... I have no idea to write today. So, see you!

(258 words)

No comments: