November 19, 2008

Boot Camp!!

I just decided to do a boot camp sometimes from now on. Have you heard the words, 'Boot Camp'?? Well, someone has heard 'Billy's Boot Camp' before, which is a diet program made by a real soldier of Armed Forces of the United States. But I don't mean about that this time. Oh, I don't explain about 'Boot camp' yet. It is a training program for freshman entered to Armed Forces of the United States. Of course, I guess you can imagine how hard and tough it is. Yeah, I don't do that. Okay, the boot camp I said first means to post blog with 1000 words. My friend is doing like that because he doesn't have much time to post regularly. And a teacher named that posting as 'Boot Camp'. I know it's crazy, but he has already done 4 or 5 times!! Can you believe that? ...He did it.

Well, I just noticed that it is really hard to write something with 1000 words. Can I finish that?? I don't think so, but I'll try to do that because I just decided to do boot camp!! Firstly, I'll talk about Friday (14th of Nov.). After finishing class on the day, I went to downtown in order to buy new contact lenses. I usually buy them at Eye-City, and buy 2 weeks lenses. I bought them as usual, and I went to Tower Records in PARCO of Shimotori. I found a new band there, 'Hollywood Undead'. And I heard their songs a little bit, which were cool, but I didn't buy any CDs there because I didn't have much money to do that. But I perhaps will buy some good CDs there in the future. Also I found a new band for me, which is 'Gym Class Heroes' and is (I think) famous in Japan. Their music style is hip-hop, which I don't listen to music genre usually, but I like their songs. Uh! I didn't talk about the style of Hollywood Undead yet... I'm a kinda forgetful person... So, HU (Hollywood Undead)'s music style is rock, and their songs sound like 'Linkin Park'. Sounds great huh??

After looking around Tower Records, I went to the dorm because I was supposed to meet an exchange student from Korea, and I was supposed to buy her dinner then, When I arrived there, she was cooking dinner at the kitchen because she completely forgot the promise. But I'm a calm person, so I didn't get angry and I forgave her. Then I went to HottoMotto to get dinner with 2 exchange students and 1 senpai. Usually, on Friday, there are many people in the dorm to have fun, but at that day, there were quite few people there and almost nothing fun!! So we were just chilling till 10:00pm, then I and the senpai left the dorm. Then I took her home because it's dangerous to go home on her own at night. She lives in near the Honmyoji, a temple in Kamikumamoto, with her family, and it took about 25 minutes to take her home by bike. Besides, it was cold outside, I guess it was around 5 C maybe... But riding bike is kind of exercise, so we became warm. Near the Honmyoji, I met her father, and it was soooo awkward! because, although, we are nothing about romance, just friends, I met her father and I was taking her home!! WT*!! He must thought we are dating at that time... but we aren't dating at all. Fortunately, according to her, he was drunk and he doesn't remember that. When I heard that 2 days later, I was really relived. I guess it was around 23:00pm that we said good bye.

After taking her home, of course I went home. And it took about 1 hour to go home from near the her house. However, it doesn't matter because I can go anywhere by bicycle with my iPod. During the journey to my home, I was listening to music, which were my favorites. I enjoyed going home by myself with my iPod a lot. During the trip to home, I was thirsty so I stopped at a convenience store in order to get something to drink. I bought a bottle of water with lemon flavor. Actually I didn't have money to buy it, BUT I had a quo card which worth 2,000 yen. I could buy that, and I allied my thirst. When I arrived at home, it was 0:10am, I felt really tired. But I had a thing to do, I don't remember that though. However, I went to bed immediately because I had a make-up class next day...

Those are the things on Friday. How many words did I write till here?? Let's see... 796 words!! 200 more words I need to write... I don't wanna do any more this time... so let's call it a day!! I'm sure I'm going to try this boot camp, but I don't know when.

[830 words]

1 comment:

dumpling said...

yo! you took her to her house? such a nice guy you are!!!! well i really wanna get new ipod tho... please give it to me:')hehe