November 25, 2008

Northern Europe

I've been interested in Northern Europe since I've became friends with a girl living in Finland. And where I really want to go in Northern Europe is Finland influence of her. Of course I want to go to other countries in Northern Europe; Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Iceland. According to people who have been there before, all countries of them are really beautiful. I think so too, I have never been there though. But I can imagine with pictures, stories of people, and talk with the girl. I'm planning to go there during the life in America as a trip once. I don't know when, but I'm thinking, winter break or spring break is going to be fine, but for me, winter break is better than spring break because I probably can see aurora there, it's really really really cold though... I have to ask 2 exchange students from TX to figure out about when is winter and spring break. After that, planning is going to easier!

[168 words]

No comments: