November 4, 2008

MR 2-1: Mrs. Doubtfire ~Smile and love are perfect~

I watched 'Mrs. Doubtfire' for the first time, which is classified as comedy movie. This movie is not only interesting and funny, but this movie is also touching. I found that humor makes people laugh and love makes people happy, which I was taught by Daniel of this movie once more. In this time, I'm going to write about smile and love. First of all, let me talk about a main character, Daniel, and the story briefly.

Daniel is a voice actor who has a wife working as an interior designer and 3 children. However, he doesn't work hard, and he always wants to play with his children. His wife got angry, and then they divorced. But after divorced, he still wanted to play with his children, so he decided to be a housekeeper to meet his children. It's because the wife needed a housekeeper and he has a wonderful voice skill, though finally his wife found who is Mrs. Doughtfire is...

Because he is a voice actor, he is really good at changing his voice. Besides, he has a He worked hard at ex-his house as a housekeeper. Sometimes he is strict to the children, but he is their father who loves them a lot so he tried to make them smile somehow. I know it's really tough to do that, and I know it's also really hard to do that. But he made an effort to make them smile, even if it's housework, which he is inexperienced. Consequently, the wife and children look happy and were made smile.

If they didn't divorce like that, I mean if he didn't love children a lot, he didn't become that housekeeper. Before divorcing, he treated children with a lot of love, he didn't do any housework though. There are many different kinds of family styles in the world. This family is one of them, and my family is too. All I can say is that most of parents love their children, even if they get divorced. We have been growing up for 20 years with parents' lots of love. Parents are great, and we do have to respect and love them because time is limited and there is no guarantee that you can treat them as your parents did. Therefore, we have to be appreciated everyday and to repay our favor to them. I thought about that once more.

As a conclusion, I just want to say that we have to keep smiling because it's "fortune favors cheerful homes." Smile has a power to invite fortune and to make us happy. And one more thing I just want to say that we should love other people because love has a power to make people happy as well. Here is my one of favorite quotations, "As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same." Let go of our negative outlook on life, and always maintain positive attitude! If we do so, we can make people smile.

[498 words]

5 comments:

chie said...

Good morning!

You write many your opinion, and it is great! Also your essay is easy to read.

I have a question. Why did you choose these theme?

And if you add pictures, it'll become better, I think.

yui said...

Hi,Chuson! I'm Yui.

I also thought this movie was soooo interesting. I laughed many times at it. However, I thought about many things when I watched it. For example, love of family. I think Daniel is good father. He loves hic children, and think about them well.

Do you love your family? I love my family. It is important to treasure each family.

Aaaai said...

Hey! Chon!
How's it going?

i think that this review includes your feeling very much, so i can understand your feeling or thought.

i also think that smile is necessary for us to live.
Do you keep on smile everyday?
i know!*haha*

why love is perfect???

Emily said...

Hi,Tomo-san. What's it going?

Your essay is easy to read, and charming! Because you expressed your original thinking, like that "Smile has a power to invite fortune and to make us happy."

Your point of view is different from others. So that's great!

However, I think you should add something information about the movie:website, picture, animation.
After you did so, your essay will be better!

Well done, Tomoki. See ya!

chusong said...

Hello there! Thank you for commenting on my post!! Here's my answer!

to chie:
The reason why I chose those there is that they're definitely necessary on my life! And thanks for your advice!

to yui:
Of course I love my family, occasionally, I hate them though... :P

to aaaai:
I guess, I often smile... I'm not sure. The reason why love is perfect is that love saves the earth! :P

to emiri:
thanks for your advices! I'll do that sometime!