November 12, 2008

Free-writing: Basketball Club

When I was in high school and junior high school, I belonged to a basketball club. I was in the roster as a 6th-man in junior high school, and I was in roster as a vice captain and starter in high school. Almost everyday I practiced basketball, and every practice menu was really hard. But they were really good for me too because I could improve my physical and mental. Sometimes I wanted to quit the club but I didn't do that because every time I noticed I love basketball. I don't belong to any basketball club, I sometimes play basketball with my team mates when I go back hometown. I still love basketball, and now I check NBA everyday. Basketball is part of my life. If I didn't meet it when I was in junior high school, I don't love it now. I know basketball is really tough and hard sport, but it's really exciting sport ever!

[158 words]

1 comment:

Kailene said...

Wow! So cool! I played basketball when I was younger, but, even though I'm tall, I couldn't do it so well... haha! But I still enjoyed it!