November 29, 2008

My favorite songs of Incubus

I often listen to Incubus, which is Alternative Rock band and one of my favorite bands. It was 7 years ago that I met this band, and I was a junior of junior high school. My elder brother suddenly introduced me this band and I became a fan of it cuz all of their songs were amazing for me.

1: Talk Shows On Mute (from their 5th album "A Crow Left Of The Murder")
This song is really nice song. I like this interesting melody and lyrics, and some exchange students like this song too. The lyrics are loosely base on George Orwell's novel "Nineteen Eighty-Four" and Philip K. Dick's novel "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep". I guess I put the video of this song before, I'm not sure you can see the video on this blog though... :P

2: Anna Molly (from their 6th album, "Light Grenades")
I like the guitar sound of this song, which drives me crazy. And this song is really interesting The title, 'Anna Molly' is a figurative name meaning girl who does not exist. If you listen to the lyrics, you can figure out the meaning.

3: Dig (from "Light Grenades")
This is a story of love. According to the music video of this song, a dancer discovers the importance of a relationship through the art of dance. I like the melody of the song.

4: Drive (from their 3rd album, 'Make Yourself')
This is the best song of them for me, and it is the one of the songs of the album which I met them then. Also the music video is one of the coolest music video I have ever seen. The song is what is widely described as mellow. And it is very relaxing and positive ambiance.

5: Stellar (from 'Make Yourself')
I like the melody line of the song, which is really beautiful, I guess. It makes me like...

Click the each title, and you can go to YouTube and can watch each video!

[324 words]

No comments: