November 9, 2008

Busy days

I'm busy these days because of such a bad homework, 3 nomikai, and school festival. I have to finish writing a report by tomorrow, which is already completed though. And I have another homework, which is not for any classes, but for students who will go to overseas as exchange students. I'm among those who go to overseas, and all I have to do is I have to make an outline by Tuesday. But I do nothing for it yet now and I'm still thinking of it because I don't have any ideas to make that. Any ideas?? :S

On Halloween day, October 31st, I went to Halloween party which is held at the dorm. I drunk alcohol there, and after the party, I stayed a friends house but we stayed up late, although we were tired and kinda drunk. On December 3rd, I went to a birthday party for a Korean student. I ate and ate, and I drunk alcohol too. The party was continued till 11:30pm, then I went to a friends house and I stayed there again. Last Friday, I had the house, and we had Nabe-party. Of course I drunk alcohol again, and I stayed there as always. I'm a such a badass.

Finally, I went to the school festival called Takumasai as a customer because I don't belong to any clubs. On the 1st day of the festival, I didn't come. I was doing a homework hard. On the 2nd day of the festival, which is the next day of Halloween, I came to the festival by myself and I bought 3 friends lunch. I bought 2 kinds of 지짐이 (Jijimi), 2 kinds of 불고기 (Bulgogi), and 4 types of fried whale. It costed 1600yen in total, but as I said, they were on me! I'm such a nice man! No just kidding... And I bought an agepan-ice which is icecream in fried bread. It was really good! It became one of my favorite foods!! ...Yeah, those're why I'm busy these days. But it's not so busy I guess. I can do anything!!

[346 words]

No comments: