December 7, 2008

Boot Camp II - continued

Dec. 6th: I took TOEIC at school. It's the second time to take it. I guess I could well but I don't know how the result goes. The most impressed thing was the song that I listened to before the test. It belongs to Blink-182, titled 'F*** A Dog'. The lyrics are really dirty but they are so funny! I love the song!! After the test, I went to cafeteria with some friends to get lunch. Then I went back home. Also, I had a big event at night. It's a birthday party which starts at 9pm for 2 friends.

At the party, people who came drunk alcohol a lot and got drunk, but not to be f***ed up, just drunken. After the party, we went to Jeff's World Bar and were chilling there, there were many customers there though. It's time to leave the bar so we left the bar at around 1am maybe?? Then, with 2 friends including birthday girl, I walked around. Suddenly, we found a statue of Santa clause so we took picture with that. Then the birthday girl found a sign, which was written as 스나아구 리 <- I'm not sure that Korean's correct or not... (Snack Bar Lee). It's so interesting, isn't it?? We tried to go there, but we couldn't cuz you know... it's kinda scary to go like that place. What's more, it's literally Korean bar! But about 30 minutes later, we tried again and we went in front of the door... (snip) In the end, it's around 2:30 that I arrived at a friend house where we were supposed to stay. The birthday girl went back by cab, and we used a taxi too. Looking back the day. I had a such a nice and/or crazy adventure on the day. And it's good experience for me 'cause I could find several new things. Dec. 7th: I woke up at about 9am. Then we talked and played video games. We had homo-ben for lunch, then I left the house at 3pm maybe? I don't know. After arrival at home, I didn't do anything special, just came up with this blogging. The week was tough but I enjoyed cuz I can enjoy busy days! Next week, it will be more harder and busy, but I'll have fun!

[380 words]

No comments: