December 21, 2008

BR 2-9: The Storm

I thought I should read other books more, so I read this book, "The Storm". And I try to write kinda different way from now on.

Story: Children had made a tree house on a tree. It was really nice house, and they had a party in the secret base. They drunk orange juice and had big sandwiches, and there are snacks and some fruits, and they seemed like they were having quite happy time in the tree house. However, a storm came, and the tree house was broken by the storm. It was very very windy day, so people said "What a storm!", "What a mess!", and "WTF!! (actually no :P)". Can you imagine how horrible it was? I guess it's like typhoon in the summer in Japan. However, the children went to school on the freaking crazy day... What the hell are they doing!?

In Japan, many typhoons come and mess up many area, so students do not go to school while a typhoon blows the area because it's flipping dangerous needless to say!!! Well, this year typhoon didn't come a lot, and they didn't hit directly the place where I live, this year was kinda safe this area, but nobody knows what happens in the future. Watch out!!

[209 words]

No comments: