December 7, 2008

Boot Camp II

This is my second boot camp on my blog! I'm so excited to write right now!! This time I will report what happened this week, Dec.1 to Dec. 7.

Dec. 1st: It was Monday. I usually have 5 classes, including class working as an assistant, on Monday, but I had 2 classes on the day. The canceled class were Britain Affairs on 2nd period and English Linguistics class on 4th period. What? Where's the other class?? Well, to be honest, I had 4 classes at that day, but I skipped a class, which is About Job class. The reason why I didn't go to the class is that I was tired even though it was Monday.

On 1st period, I took a class. Then 2nd period, I'm working as an assistant in class, so I thought the class will be open as usual. But when I arrive at the building 14, I've got a mail, and it said, 'We're sorry, but today's Britain Affairs class is canceled because the teacher caught cold. We're sorry for late massage.' WTF!!! I can't get money!!!! But there's nothing else I could do, so I killed time at building 14. It was almost the end of 2nd period, I was hungry. I went to English Lounge, and then I went get food. During buying food, I've got a mail from a friend, and it said, 'Hey, don't you take part in Freshman Camp next year??' WTF!!!!! I completely forgot a meeting for Freshman camp of next year... I was supposed to be the meeting on the lunch time, but... yeah, I forgot. SO, I went there immediately, and I said 'I'm so sorry I'm late.' Mr.O said to me, 'Why did you late?' I responded, 'uh... I forgot...' He looked angry. But I don't care because he doesn't want me to quit the staff of the camp. I became the leader of the camp.

On 3rd period, I took a class normally. On 4th period, I went to a professor's room and I was taking kind of interview with 3 friends. After that, I went to the library and I was looking for a article which I can use for an assignment of Reading. However, I couldn't find it. After 4th period, I went outside to go to a class and I met 2 friends in front of a tree that is in between building 4 and 11. They wanted to skip the class, and me too. I told them that I'm gonna skip the class! Then they said us too! But one of them changed her mind. Then she went to the class I don't know why... But it became good but bad news to me and some friends. During the 5th period, I went to the dorm and I chilled out. Right before 8pm, I've got a mail from a friend, and he said 'Did you eat dinner yet? Wanna come visit here? 'WE' made a dinner too much.' I went there and I ate some meal, which was really good. I went back home around 10pm maybe???

Dec. 2nd: There were nothing special on the day. I had a meeting for students who are going to overseas as exchange students on lunch time. I have 2 classes on Tuesday 1st period and 3rd period. After 3rd period, I was looking for an article for the assignment of Reading again and I could find! I copied it, and I went back home... maybe???

Dec. 3rd: I have 3 classes on Wed. on 1st, 2nd, and 5th period. I had to submit a resume for a class and to do the reading homework, so after lunch, I went to the library and I started them. It took about 2 hours to finish in total, but I enjoyed it. After the 5th period, I went to lawson with a friend, and we had a dinner. I had to be ready for a test on Friday so we went to the library again. The friend had to reading homework so he went to PC room and I went to the 3rd flour. I had memorize so many sentences but I memorized almost all of them then. It was 10pm that I went back home.

Dec. 4th: I have 2 classes on Thursday on 3rd and 4th period. Plus, I have one more class which is TOEFL class on 6th period. I was really tired so I wanted to skip the class. However, it's just 4 students that the number of people who are taking the class, including me. So... can you guess what I mean?? If I skip the class, there's a possibility that there's nobody except the teacher! It's totally bad and I feel really sorry for him. Though I went there, I was really tired and couldn't focus to the seminar. After the seminar, I went to the dorm to be refreshed... but I couldn't because there's almost nothing fun at the dorm recently. I don't know why... But I went to a sushi restaurant with a friend and one exchange student. It's the only thing that made me happy. I gotta get ready for the test following day, so I went back in rain.

Dec. 5th: I have 4 classes on Friday, including in-class-working classes. The biggest thing is the test, but it's flippin easy for me because of hard studying. After that, I felt really refreshed cuz it's the biggest matter made me tired and nervous during the week. By the way, 5th period is assistant class, and I've got a hyper awesome news!! My friend who belongs to a softball club is taking the class. After the class, he talked to me and he said, 'I was selected as a member of national university team of softball.' WTF!! I was amazed!! I know he is a member of national U-19 team of softball, but you know, he was selected again!! I couldn't believe that but I said congratulation!

It's almost 1000 words, so this post is gonna be continued...

[1000 words]

1 comment:

dumpling said...

1000 words!!!!! mhahahah you did it ne? like king.. Haha:) good job man! by the way, when are you free?