December 21, 2008

BR 2-12: The Isle of Britain

This book is also used in a class, British Affairs, which I'm working as an assistant. I took the class last year, so I have read the book last year. But I completely forgot what is written in the book so I read it again.

This is a textbook so there's no story like normal books, but I could know lots of thing about UK. The contents of the book are 'Introduction', 'Section I: Scotland', 'Section II: Wales', 'Section III: England', and 'Finale'. Of course there are more details on each section but this time let me skip about them. I recommend people who is going to England as an exchange student for 6 months or 1 year to read this at least section III because it's much better to start from 1, 2, or something than nothing.

This is a textbook as I said, so it's boring to read but I'm pretty sure it'll be good for you!

[157 words]

No comments: