December 10, 2008

Free writing for next essay

Speaking of computer, today, I guess many people use it even if people are very young like elementary school student. It's because computer is really useful. I use PC a lot too. We can learn almost everything using computer, especially via Internet. For example, when I am working with Word, sometimes I don't know how to do something difficult or unfamiliar. However, when I'm in like that situation, I can solve that problem using Internet because there are much information about computer and many people who help me and I can ask about the trouble in the Internet.

Also, Internet is the place where we can learn other languages. For example, now I'm learning English as my major at my university so it's the place where I can learn English, however, there are so many sites that I can't count all of them and are made in English.

[148 words]

No comments: