December 26, 2008

Yeah, dude.

How was your Christmas? I hope you had awesome time. In my case, I didn't do special, but the eve, it was crazy and fun. I don't wanna talk about it cuz I'm kinda sick of typing right now, so sometime I will post about it.

Yeah, dude. It's winter break now! I'm just chilling at home, but I have job from tomorrow to Monday. I heard that although it's really easy, I can get 7500 yen per day so I decided to work. I'm a bit excited now but I'm also nervous. It's because it's the first time to work that. But a few my friends work tomorrow too, it's gonna be okay.

Yesterday, I got the result of TOEFL, and it went up just 7 points, which is kinda good. One of my aims is to get good score on TOEFL, and I could get it. The next stage is to get more higher score than now like +20 points. I know it's freaking hard but I gotta get that cuz I need 550 points to enter regular school in TX.

Sigh, I'm sleepy and a kind of sick. I don't know what's going on my own body and mind. Alright, I just made an aim, which is to get over that sickness. It's gonna be difficult but I believe I can do it. Yeah dude.

[226words]

No comments: