December 21, 2008

BR 2-10: Down the Rushing River

This book's cover looks like the story of Urashima Taro, so I chose this book.

Story: There were four children, and one of them pushed a magic button. After pushing that, they arrived at a strange place. They found a big stone there but the stone moved! It was a turtle and it can talk! They were surprised because they have never seen the talkative turtle. They, including the turtle, went to the inside of a river. In the river, they fell down a waterfall, but they were safe. They saw wicked people and they beat into the river and arrived at a box. They had an awesome time in the river.

My book review is getting worse... I have to make good one. This story was interesting. To me, the most attracted point was the scene where they fell down waterfall. Imagine when you are playing in a amusement park, and playing roller coaster. Then, imagine the scene of right before falling down from the top of the course...!! It's sooo exciting huh? I guess some people don't like it though... I recommend you to read this book.

[187 words]

No comments: