May 18, 2008

Awesome University Life

I'm a sophomore, majoring in English, at KGU right now. This time, I'm going to tell about my awesome university life. I have 3 things to tell to you guys. They are about my friends, exchange students, and English. OK, check them out in order, one by one!

First, I'm going to tell about my friends. To me, friends are flipping important. They are really good at English, so I'm often jealous of them but I'm also thinking that I need more practice using English. I'm surrounding good friends wherever in college, so every weekday is good day, it is really hard and tough recently though. I always like change. I'm tired of commonplace days, but my friends bring me some changes every day. That's why I can have fun my college life.

Second, I'm going to talk about my English. As you can read, my English is very bad. I think that it sucks... but I'm taking writing A class. I don't know the reason. Anyway, I'm training English whenever and whatever I can. For example, I'm studying TOEFL, talking with exchange students in English, mailing with a Korean and a Finnish girl in English, and some things like that. By the way, I have a dream. It is to go aboard using exchange program. I need more scores for TOEFL because I don't have good score, so when I got the result, I'm disappointed. Studying for TOEFL is not only good for TOEFL, but also good for other English subjects. Therefore, I keep studying for TOEFL whenever I can. I hope my English skills are getting better little by little day by day.

Third, let me talk about my friends, not Japanese. I'm often with international students because I often go to the dorm where they are living in. I was afraid of talking to people who from overseas when I was a freshman. However, I changed when I took part in Freshman camp last year, and from when I met an awesome American at the camp. He is not here now but is the first friend who is from overseas for me. Since then, I am not afraid of talking to exchange students because I noticed that making friends is such a nice thing. Therefore, I'm able to be friends with the exchange students quickly, and I have many international friends. They are good friends and English teacher for me.

I think that these are not enough to explain my university life. But I'm enjoying my college life with the sweetest friends in the world I've ever seen everyday. And I'm using English hard whenever and wherever I can. And more, I'm enjoying spending time with exchange students who are not only from English-speaking country but also are from Asia. I have great, wonderful, and awesome university life because of the 3 things!

[498 words]

10 comments:

dumpling said...

Yo! cyoncyon!!!
what's up?? yeah, I know you are busy and I am also busy... but we can do it..ne? We will do our best!!! and thanks a lot always dude! :)

BIGBOSS said...

Hey bro!
Your English is not bad.
What do you do when you hang out with those exchange student?

Aaaai said...

Weeey! ChonChon!
How's it going???

i have a question.
What do you want to do in the future???

Chi-ka- said...

Hello!

You are usually with exchange students.you seem to be happy!

What countries do you want to go?
I want to go abroad, too.

miyo said...

Hey Chun-chon!
Your English is really great I think. Isn't it??:)

Then, do you wanna go abroad study?
Which country do you wanna go??:P

Maa said...

Hi:-)
I'm soooo hungry...

Every studnt tyies to do their best, I think. You are one of their.
I can' t do such, so I respect you.
I wanna hang out with you more and more.
Please teach English for me!!

津志田祐 said...

You should compact your blog. All you need is to tell only important things for you. But it's easier for me to read your blog than that of others I saw, because you had a few mistakes.

Anonymous said...

Heeey Chon! :9
it's me! *hah*
I read your essay! yeah especially now we are very busy and in important time for excgange program!
Let's keep trying !

So I have a question about your essay!

Do you have anything what you got from exchange students?? :9

chusong said...

Thank you guys for commenting on my post! Here is the response to you guys below.

to dumpling:
not much as usual. We are freaking busy... but this thing makes us better! :)

to bigboss:
Well, mostly I just chill out with them. I don't do soecial, I guess. |o|

to chika & miyo:
I really wanna go to the US! I've been dreaming of going to there since I was a high school student. And I also wanna go to Korea and Finland! :P

to maa:
What a heck! You are better at English than I! We can hang out when we have time to that each other. :)

to tsussie:
Why didn't you leave any questions? Anyway, I'll try to do that.

to risaaa:
Yeah, we gotta pass the exchange program this year!! Let's keeo trying! hehe :)
I've got many things from them. I can't write down all of them, but all I can say is that they are really important friends for me as much as you guys!

chusong said...

What the heck was I doing!?
To aaaai:
I'm really sorry I completely forgot to answer your question...
In the future, I wanna work in the US, but I'm not sure right now what I wanna do in the future.