May 19, 2008

It's incredible!!



This is the Slam Dunk Contest of NBA(National Basketball Association) in 2008. I love basketball, so I often watch NBA videos on the Internet because I can't watch the games by TV unfortunately. I check the information by the NBA.com everyday.

Now, this video is the slam dunk contest 2008 as I said. Did you watch it? All of the dunks were amazing and great, right? I wish I could do that... I can't do that unfortunately. I think that people who play basketball know how difficult to do that. But that is NBA. When you watch any NBA games, you can watch several amazing plays which are not only dunks but also clutch shots, dribbling, and some things like that during the game.

The contest is held on Saturday during the All-star weekend which is one of the most exciting days in NBA and is held every February. The Saturday night is also one of the most exciting days during the season. Most of people watch their plays via TV or Internet, and they are excited! Nobody is not excited! I'll never hated basketball and NBA.

[193 words]

No comments: