May 31, 2008

고마워요

Yesterday, I was taught a power of a word by a friend. I don't want to tell about that but I have to say that, so I'm going to say that in Korean. The word is "고마워요". Can you read that? Maybe most of people can't read and pronounce it. And I'm sorry I'm kind of stingy guy so I don't tell the meaning of it right now, but I want you to figure out the meaning that you should ask about this to the friend via me by yourself. I think you guys can guess the meaning!! komawoyo

고마워요 has really important power. I do have to say that to everything. If I say that everyday at least once, the life is going to change to good direction. If I don't use this a lot, my life is going to be really bad. It is definitely true because she is experiencing this now! I want my life to be better than now, so I decided to use it a lot. Using it a lot sounds like kinda religion, but it isn't! Right?

Anyway, we should use that whenever we can!

[197 words]

2 comments:

Takashi Shimojyo said...

I want to know the mean.
Hehe...
Have a good day!!!

chusong said...

thanks, man!