May 8, 2008

GW...yeah, did you have fun?

The Golden Week was over yesterday finally... Did you guys have fun?
I didn't do special except the birthday party on Sunday. What did I do during the holidays??
OK, I'll try to remember... So, on Friday, after the school, I went to the dorm as usual, I guess. I can't remember what I did on the night clearly... I must be tired right now...

And on Saturday, I was chilling at home... I didn't do anything special. On Sunday, as I posted before, I went to the party for a friend from Thailand. We went to a Thai restaurant in downtown, and we drunk a lot of alcohol like cocktail, beer, and things like that. Yeah, it was really fun! We spend flipping good time!

On Monday and Tuesday, I had part time job which starts at 17:30. Monday night was quit busy because soooo many customers came the restaurant!! And I pissed off a little because although work was crazy, the owner didn't work so much. He was just standing in the floor. He is kinda crazy! But after the work, we drunk some alcohol, ate some foods, and talked till 1:00am! It was really fun time! I ate so much ice cream and drunk 3 glasses of juice. Oh, I didn't have to pay, so I could eat them up for free!!!!

And I have a few things to tell you guys. Tuesday's work was crazy as well, but it was not busy for me because I was standing on the parking area for about 2 hours and 30 minutes. During the easy work, I met Jeff! He was smoking in front of Lawson by chance. We couldn't talk a lot because I was working and he had to go to his bar. But I spent good time with him, it was really short time though. And yeah! Four of my friends suddenly came the restaurant! I was really surprised, and they were surprised too! I gave them juice for free, and after the meal, I gave ice cream for free. They seemed satisfied. I was glad to see them.

That's all, I guess. What I want to say is that I just wasted the time during the past Golden Week. Actually, I was supposed to go to Beppu, but I couldn't do that. I don't tell the reason twice, so if you guys know the reason, please check my post out!

[418 words]

No comments: