May 14, 2008

Cockyroachy...

I killed a cockroach today!! Yeah! I know you guys hate it. I also hate it. I don't want to say the name..!!!

I had part-time job which starts at 17:00 today, and it finished at 22:30. I went home. And then, I was doing several things with my laptop computer. I noticed that I don't take a shower yet and it's almost 1:00am. So I took a shower. After that, I went to kitchen to get something to drink... and I saw it... I was frozen because of it. I couldn't believe it. I didn't move for a while... because I was thinking how should I kill it. Can you guess how did I kill it??

I killed it by a dish liquid. Why did I use it? Because I've killed ants by a shampoo. The ants were dead immediately. That's why I just wanted to use it to kill it! Yeah, it was freaking good way to kill it. It was dead in an instant. Using a dish liquid, not an insecticide, is the best way to kill it! Believe it or not, try this when you found any cockroach, and you can see the result immediately.

[210 words]

No comments: