May 10, 2008

What do you do in the Weekend??

What do you do in the weekend?? Listen to music? Study? Part-time job? Hang out with friends? Or just chilling at home? In my case, I usually listen to music, go to the job, or just chill out.

By the way, do you know the meaning of "chilling" or "chill out"? This is a kind of slang, but good slang. Actually, "chilling" and "chill out" mean "cold" or "frighten". But in this case, the meaning of "chilling" and "chill out" are same as "relax". And they are used like this below,

-What did you do yesterday?
-I was just chilling at home./ I chilled out at home.

Did you figure out? Sorry, I can't explain about it well, but I hope you understood about them.

OK, so I have nothing to do on weekend. No, I have something to do actually, but I don't find it. I love chilling at home on weekend because I'm tired because of the school and job. And I often go to the dorm, so going to the dorm makes me more tired. I shouldn't do that for a while.

I have to study... I don't like studying but it makes me tired as you know. But no pain, no gain... My friends are studying hard right now. I do have to do that and to be ahead of them. Let go of my negative outlook on life, and always maintain a positive attitude, right?

[246 words]

No comments: