May 1, 2008

What a hell is that!!??

Day before yesterday, my grandma broke her bone of the small of the back at about 3:00pm at home. I didn't know that till when I got up the day. I was really surprised!! I didn't figure out what should I do at that time. I mean, I upset.

She made me make lunch, so I made lunch for her, grandpa, and me. I don't cook usually, but I can cook actually. They satisfied the meal which I made.

I had to go to the dorm in order to tell about taking picture of the pamphlet of Eibei Gakka to 2 of exchange students on the day. Yeah, I went to there to do that.
But I had to go home soon because of grandma and my job.

When I came back home, my mom was there surprisingly. She came here to take care of grandma by herself. I don't know when she is going to go back Beppu, but all I can say is that she is still here and she is very helpful. I wrote that I'm going to go back home on the Golden Week, but maybe I can't do that unfortunately. I'm going to help her during Golden Week.

(211 words)

No comments: