May 7, 2008

Living by myself? Maybe yes, maybe no.

Yeah, I started kind of living by myself. Hey, you thought like "what do you mean, 'kind of'?" I mean, I live with my grand parents but I can't rely on them right now. As I said on my post before, my grandma has broken her back bone, and she can't do anything right now. Till this afternoon, my mother was here, but she has gone back home. So I have to make meal, do the washing, and get food. I know it's really hard because I have many classes everyday and have part-time job on weekend and Monday or Tuesday.

Does anybody teach me cooking??

I didn't cook a lot before, so I'm not good at cooking actually. I do have to learn cooking. I have to make supper... I can't make good meal. But I do my best every cooking.

I must get up at 7:00am every morning because I have to dry clothes in the sun before I go to school and I have to make breakfast. I can't take sleep properly from now. I'm going to be tired soon, but I... you know.

[197 words]

2 comments:

dumpling said...

Hey, cyoncyon!!! how are you?
im doing good.
So i didn't know that actually...well... is there anything i can do for you? let me know!
p.s. i cheer for you as always!!
ttyl

chusong said...

thanks! maybe i will beg you to help me when i am in the trouble. don't worry about it! hehe