May 4, 2008

Drinkin', drinkin', and gettin' drunk.

I have a birthday party for an exchange student from Thailand tonight. I'm going to go to the dorm at first, and then, we are going to go to a bar in downtown. And we are going to get drunk there!! I've not been drinking recently, so I'm really glad. Actually, I'm not allowed drinking alcohol in the law, but I drink. Yeah, I'm bad boy. NO. I'm not bad boy, I'm crazy boy though...I guess.

And I have news. One of my senior who graduated KGU in March and is working at Minamata high school as a teacher is in Kumamoto now, and he is also going to come the party! I'm looking forward to seeing him and drinking and talking with him! Tonight is going to be crazy but really good night! I do have to have fun tonight. Why? Because I have part-time job tomorrow and day after tomorrow. Therefore, my Golden Week is going to over today.

Oh, I will post the movie review today!

Yeah, today is flipping hot… I am going to melt… no just kidding. It’s going to rain tomorrow, so tomorrow is going to humid.

[193 words]

No comments: