June 4, 2008

Anthem!



Today, I'll introduce a punk-pop-rap band, Zebrahead. This band was formed La Habra, California, in 1996. This band has 2 vocals; Ali Tabatabaee(Rap) and Matty Lewis. Actually, Matty is new member of this band. The previous vocal, Justin Mauriello, quited the group to pursue other interests in 2004. But the same month, Matty received a call from Zebrahead's management, and was informed that Zebrahead were looking for a new co-lead singer. He went to California to try out for the role, and after being heavily impressed with what they saw, the four remaining members officially named him Zebrahead's new co-lead singer.

The name of this video is 'Anthem', by the way. The sound of the song is cool, isn't it? I like this song, and also like this band. I don't put the lyrics of this song this time though, I hope you like it!

[155 words]

2 comments:

Takashi Shimojyo said...

New Zebrahead!!!
I have previous CD.
It is called MFZF.
Matty was a teacher.
Do you know that???
And Zebrahead is coming to Japan in August.
Sorry.
I'm f××kin' geek!!!
Haha...

Anonymous said...

heeeeeeeey yo!
i left comment yesterday, but i made a mistake! I left it other's blog, i mean i thuoght that person was u....oh no.
anyway, i was the girl who talked in the elevator on Tue. i just asked u about incarnate university,though....u remember?

found ur blog, so left comment in right person's blog this time!:P

if u hav any prob with UIW(incarnate university), please ask me:) Texas is kinda good place..:)

anyway, i wanna visit NZ, so let me know about there next time!!!

bye ya!